Former Vice President Joe Biden is favored for president in 2020 by Democratic primary voters, according to a poll by The Morning Consult.
Biden, who has not announced as a presidential candidate, finished in first place among Democrats with 29 percent. Coming in second place was Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., with 22 percent. Sanders also has not declared his candidacy.
Here's how other Democrats fared:
- 13 percent back Sen. Kamala Harris of California.
- 8 percent support Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.
- 7 percent for former Rep. Beto O’Rourke of Texas
- 5 percent for Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey
- 5 percent for Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
The poll, conducted Feb. 4-10, surveyed 11,627 Democratic voters. The margin of error is 1 percent.